— Dutch Language Courses at TaalAmor: ‘you can join at any time’ —
- NEW DUTCH COURSE FOR BEGINNERS STARTS ON MONDAY 13 SEPTEMBER: 20:00 – 21:30 h
- We provide our Dutch language courses at any level, face to face (in person) at our little-scaled language school in Leiden.
- Do you prefer online Dutch lessons? Please contact us. We offer a Dutch course (A1 level) on Monday 18:30 – 20:00h
Taalmor provides Dutch lessons for all levels: beginner to advanced (NT2). Join us for an intake assessment and coffee in our cozy conveniently located language school. You can use this contactform to register or ask for any further information. You may also contact us via TaalAmor@gmail.com.
Our language teaching professionals Lieneke, Simone, Patty and Marije are teaching with a lot of personal attention and tailor-made coaching. They provide optimal guidance to learn the Dutch language.
TaalAmor uses the method ‘Nederlands in Gang’ (A0 / Beginner => A2), ‘Nederlands in Actie’ (A2 => B1) and ‘Nederlands op Niveau’ (B1 => B2).
The Prices do not include teaching materials. TaalAmor offers all participants the opportunity to borrow books for the duration that the participant takes lessons at TaalAmor. The costs for this are a one-off 17,50 EUR. Of course we ask the students to handle the books properly and not to write in them.
In addition, our teachers focus on the development of conversational skills. Your Dutch language skills will improve fast for use in practical situations.
- Complete series of 12 language lessons: Eur 240,-
- Period: 12 Weeks
- Duration of each lesson: 1,5 hour
At TaalAmor the courses Always take place. In case there are 1 or 2 participants, our teachers will provide a 1 hour private of duo lesson. When the minimum number of 3 is reached due to interim intake, the lesson duration will immediately be 1.5 hours.
Are you interested in taking a Dutch language course or do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us via our contactform.
We fully support our vision on language education: lots of attention, a pleasant atmosphere and a lot of interaction. Below are the experiences of a number of participants. Visit our Google-account to check the reviews.
Course dates / Scheme
Please contact us for registration on the dates that are most suitable for you!
Dutch course for beginners:
- Monday evening 20:00 – 21:30 h (Starts 13 September)
- Tuesday evening 18:30 – 20:00 h (FULL)
Dutch lessons / follow-up course (after 20 lessons):
- Monday evening 18:30 – 20:00 h (ONLINE)
- Thursday morning 09:30 – 11:00 h
Dutch language course level A2 (conversation):
- Monday evening 18:30 – 20:00 h
Dutch language course level B1 (conversation):
- Tuesday evening 20:00 – 21:30 h