— Dutch Language Courses at TaalAmor: ‘you can join at any time’ —
November 22th, 2021 News from TaalAmor, Lage Morsweg 18, Leiden:
- Dutch course for beginners starts 9th of December 2021
- We provide our Dutch language courses at any level, face to face (in person) at our little-scaled language school in Leiden.
Are you hesitating about your level? Please, come and introduce yourself: we offer free trial lessons in one of our groups.
Taalmor provides Dutch lessons for all levels: beginner to advanced (NT2). Join us for an intake assessment and coffee in our cozy conveniently located language school. You can use this contactform to register or ask for any further information. You may also contact us via TaalAmor@gmail.com.
Our language teaching professionals Lieneke, Simone, Patty and Marije are teaching with a lot of personal attention and tailor-made coaching. They provide optimal guidance to learn the Dutch language.
TaalAmor uses the method ‘Nederlands in Gang’ (A0 / Beginner => A2), ‘Nederlands in Actie’ (A2 => B1) and ‘Nederlands op Niveau’ (B1 => B2).
The Prices do not include teaching materials. TaalAmor offers all participants the opportunity to borrow books for the duration that the participant takes lessons at TaalAmor.
In addition, our teachers focus on the development of conversational skills. Your Dutch language skills will improve fast for use in practical situations.
- Complete series of 12 language lessons: Eur 240,-
- Period: 12 Weeks
- Duration of each lesson: 1,5 hour
At TaalAmor the courses always take place. In case there are 1 or 2 participants, our teachers will provide a 1 hour private of duo lesson. When the minimum number of 3 is reached due to interim intake, the lesson duration will immediately be 1.5 hours.
Are you interested in taking a Dutch language course or do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us via our contactform.
We fully support our vision on language education: lots of attention, a pleasant atmosphere and a lot of interaction. Below are the experiences of a number of participants. Visit our Google-account to check the reviews.
Please contact us for registration on the dates that are most suitable for you!
Dutch course for beginners:
- Wednesday 18:30 h – 20:00 h
Dutch for semi-beginners:
- Monday 20:00 h – 21:30 h (Chapter 3 Nederlands in Gang)
Dutch Course A2 level
- Monday 18:30 h – 20:00 h (Chapter 6 Nederlands in Actie)
- Thursdat 09:30 h – 11:00 h (Chapter 1 Nederlands in Zicht)
Dutch Course B1 level (conversation):
- Tuesday 20:00 h – 21:30 h (Nederlands op Niveau)